As social media use continues to increase across all age groups, it becomes more and more imperative that your business is producing professional and consistent content online.
A social media manager’s job consists of so much more than simply posting on your social platforms. Here is a short list of daily activities that a social media manager performs.
- Monitoring and guiding your company’s social presence
- Designing and creating relevant content for your business’ social media platform(s)
- Interacting with your customer and/or fan base in a professional manner
- Post all content in a consistent way and for the benefit of Google, other search engines, etc
- Follow, like, and interact with other pages and communities
- Following and analyzing trends
- Optimize content for specific platforms
- Be accessible to your clients at the drop of a hat
- Putting out fires that may have popped up quickly and efficiently
- Monitor questions/comments and respond accordingly