Joe Zook – Social Webz Team Leader
Entrepreneur ~ Family man ~ Avid Hunter ~ I love the outdoors & traveling
A little about myself. I am Joe. Dad of six kids. My beautiful wife Tancy is Superwoman defined. Not only does she run her own successful online business, she also home-schools our kids. Raising them to be responsible adults takes a team effort though!
My passion for social media began about 7 years ago. Countless hours have been spent in learning to crack the code to having a successful social media experience. Social media intrigues me, and therefore I am constantly endeavoring to stay on the cutting edge of what’s happening in this realm, and what’s working and what’s not. My goal is to get results that work for you.
I’m not your average guy. More of my adult life has been spent being self-employed, than working for someone else. Which gives me a unique advantage to understanding your needs, goals and visions as a small business owner.
~ A few of my life highlights….
- Graduated from a private Christian School.
- Opened my first official business at 17 years old.
- Married my beautiful wife Tancy at 22 years old.
- Been married for 15 years and have 6 amazing kids!
- Have served in multiple management positions throughout my career.
- Have experience in many fields. From managing cattle ranches, to running my own construction business, and even building a successful Network Marketing Team. My skills also include a Pest Control Technician certification. 🙂
My passion is business, and helping others find time, freedom, money, and purpose. My faith is of utmost importance to me, and it is the guiding principle for everything that I do. My ultimate goal is to see others thriving in their personal lives. Business strategies that I suggest and implement always point toward that ultimate goal.